Friday 28 August 2009

Exam results hurrah!

My exam results arrived when I was at work yesterday. There were loads of emails bouncing around during the day from people on my course who had already found out their grades. I was in a bit of a tizzy by the time I got home but I'm proud to say I passed all the modules and have now got my Professional Certificate in Marketing at the first attempt (no mean feat as the pass rate is about 50%). I'm going to spend the Bank Holiday deciding if I want to move onto the Postgraduate Diploma in September or postpone studying for a year and concentrate on the house.

Yey!

2 comments:

  1. Well done! That's great news... big huge pat on the back! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - makes all that hard work worthwhile! Make sure you treat yourself and celebrate!

    ReplyDelete