Saturday 4 July 2009

50 books to go!

I've been a bit slack on the 101 in 1001 list since I have been studying for my CIM exams (thankfully all exams are completed now and I am just waiting for the results at the end of August). I have tried to keep up with my reading during my studies and have managed about a book per month - largely due to my book group (who I think now have sadly disbanded due to lack of interest and new members) and also the monthly book from the BookitList blog.

I have now clocked up a healthy 14 books and just have 50 to go to reach my 101 target! Still tons I want to read and I keep buying more books from charity shops (they are sooo cheap, how can I resist?).

Also many thanks to the lovely people from the BookitList who have sent me The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (I was randomly selected for the June giveaway) which I have been wanting to read for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment