Sunday 1 March 2009

The great chicken debate

I'm consumed by all things chicken at the moment. I have wanted an eglu for ages but have been put off by the price and the fact that our garden is the size of a postage stamp. However, Mr M has treated himself to an xBox 360 (second hand of course) so the agreement is that I get something too (previously - new laptop = two cats).

I reaaallllllyyyy want some chickens but don't know if I can cope with the extra hassle at the moment. I'll keep doing the Internet research on them until I get bored (this has happened before) or I take the plunge. I wonder how long delivery would take.....?

Mrs M
x

1 comment:

  1. I'm determined to have some chickens one day.. absolutely.. I hope you get them.. welshpurpletree blog's might be of help, she got chickens recently..

    ReplyDelete