Tuesday 24 July 2012

Who needs bleach when you have the sun?

This weather is lovely isn't it?  And what a lovely discovery I made yesterday.

I was hanging the washing out (a rare occurrence these days) when I discovered one of little J's t-shirts still had bean stains down the front of it.  I hung it out anyway thinking I would pop it back in the wash basket for the next load of washing or give it a little soak.  Low and behold when I got the washing in later that day all the stains had vanished.  Amazing!

If only we had more weather like this.  All our clothes would look pristine!

M
x

2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful isn't it! I hope your little one is enjoying it!

    I never knew that about stains. Just amazing.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've looked into this a bit more (sad, I know..)and apparently it is how they got their 'whites white' in the old days!

      Delete