Saturday 11 October 2008

Progress - Week five and six

#44 - Pay sister back the money we owe her

We finally paid my sister the £5000 we owed her for the previous house we owned. It has taken us over 4 years to do it and the feeling of finally doing it is great! The money we were paying her with is now going towards the new car (payments start next month - eek!) and into my ISA (see #43).

# 54 - Start a donation to a charity

I started not one but two donations to charity this week. I couldn't decide between the Cats Protection League (Where cat #1 comes from) or Friends of the Earth. I considered the merits of each long and hard then decided to donate the minimum amount to BOTH - hey it is charity after all. Mr M donates to Cancer Research already so I feel between us we have the important bases covered. I can't wait to receive my Cats Protection League car sticker - I shall wear it with pride!

#58 - Get a set of thermal underwear

Purchased a thermal vest today from the lovely people at M&S. Not tried it out yet but to the uninitiated it just looks like a vest... we shall see...

Current progress
In progress - 14.85%
Completed - 6%

No comments:

Post a Comment